Monday, December 05, 2022

November 2022 Accountability Buddy

Tuesday, November 1
30 minute yoga class
30 minute full-body tabata class

Wednesday, November 2
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
30 minute arms class
30 minute body blast class
Hours in the yard

Thursday, November 3
45 minute run 
Hours in the yard

Friday, November 4
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
An hour in the yard before I fled inside when lightning and thunder started

Saturday, November 5
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 5 - arms/abs)

Sunday, November 6
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 6 - quads) 
15 minute leg stretch video

Monday, November 7
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
60 minute yoga class at the community center

Tuesday, November 8
30 minute yoga class
30 minute tabata class

Wednesday, November 9
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
30 minute arm class
30 minute body blast class

Thursday, November 10
An hour raking leaves, but otherwise a day off

Friday, November 11
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 7 - shoulders and triceps)

Saturday, November 12
40 minute vinyasa flow with 2 Birds Yoga

Sunday, November 13
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 8 - glutes and hamstrings) - Lots of modifications for me on this one. 

Monday, November 14
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
60 minute yoga class at the community center

Tuesday, November 15
30 minute yoga class

Wednesday, November 16
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
30 minute arm class
30 minute body blast class (very tough class for me!)

Thursday, November 17
30 minute Iron series from Caroline TGirvan (day 9 - full body dumbbell cardio circuit) - It was really cold today and this was a great workout to warm me up and get a sweat on.

Friday, November 18
Day off

Saturday, November 19
30 minute restorative yoga video

Sunday, November 20
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 10 - back & biceps)
15 minute stretch video - My bad leg is really acting up, so I'm trying to really keep it limber if I can

Monday, November 21
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
60 minute yoga class at the community center

Tuesday, November 22
30 minute yoga class
30 minute tabata class

Wednesday, November 23
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 11 - dumbbell legs & calves) - This was. so. hard. 
15 minute stretch video

Thursday, November 24
Day off

Friday, November 25
Day off (was not planned, but Zelda the Cat wanted cuddles and then I fell asleep and then there was no workout, but a nap in its place)

Saturday, November 26
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 12 - upper body) - This series. Is. Boring.
30 minutes slow flow yoga video

Sunday, November 27
30 minute Iron series from Caroline Girvan (day 13 - posterior chain)
15 minute lower body stretch video (this guy is so very earnest and I may have a tiny crush on him)
 
Monday, November 28
60 minute yoga class at the community center

Tuesday, November 29
30 minute yoga class
30 minute tabata class

Wednesday, November 30
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime
30 minute arm class
30 minute body blast class (mostly lower body/cardio)

Totals: 
25/30 (83.3%)days of formal workouts of 30 minutes or more 
12 yoga workouts
18 strength/cardio workouts
9 short 15 minute stretch classes at lunchtime* plus 4 short stretch videos

*Our local healthcare group offers free fifteen minute stretch classes virtually three times a week around lunchtime. They are free! It's fun! Come join us! Register here. (It's totally free!)
 


5 comments:

  1. Ha, I was going to ask how you're liking the Iron Series, but then I got my answer- it's boring. Yes, i know what you mean. I'm getting toward the end of it, which makes me excited, but then I'm not sure what I'll replace it with. Probably a different Caroline Girvan program! Anyway, it looks like you had a great month of workouts. Did you do more than usual, or is that my imagination?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Caroline Girvan program is effective, though, at making me use weights for longer than I normally would. It's just so repetitive within each video, although each video is unique. Mixed bag, really. My goal is 71%, so I'm definitely doing more than my goal and I might bump it up a little in 2022.

      Delete
  2. Great work! I like your stats breakdown at the bottom too. 83% of days with formal workouts of 30 minutes or more is awesome. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like an occasional day off, but it's nice when the numbers look good at the end of the month.

      Delete
  3. Great work, girl. I am so proud of your consistency.

    ReplyDelete