It is time for me to do a quick check of my first quarter goals for 2021. Strap in because it's a wild ride.
Area One: Health
2) Three other fitness classes/fitness activities of thirty minutes or more per week
3) Tracking goal
Q1: Liquid intake using Aqualert - I did this for like two days before I deleted the app because I
1) Track what I spend my money on each month - I did this with the dog and cat last year, but I'd like to extend it to see where my money is going (I'm modelling it after monthly budget updates from Stephany Writes) - I did it! January, February, and March posts for your viewing pleasure.
2) Put $500 into our savings account each month and $500 into my retirement accounts - Okay, this is complicated.
Financial goals are going okay, I think.
1) Continue to post to my blog twice a week
2) Continue to send snail mail to my uncle K, aunt D, and my mom once a month, plus one other person who will be chosen on a rotating basis - Sure? I did send out letters in January, Valentine's Day cards in February, and St. Patricks' Day cards in March. Crushing it.
3) Keep a list of the books I read - Yes! Here's the first quarter book list. It's actually pretty unwieldy doing it by quarter and I wonder if it would be better if I did a monthly book list instead. Let me know if you have a preference.
1) Brush Hannah and Zelda's teeth every day
January: Meditation every day using the Headspace app on my phone - 31/31 days. It was great.
February: 30-day core challenge - 19/28 - You're going to start noticing a downward trend in my stats from here on out.
March: This insane good posture in 30 days challenge - 0/31 - I decided to restart the core challenge, but I only even did that for a few times in the month. I'm realizing that I haven't done anything yet in April, either. I better get started.
3) Duolingo every day - Yes! I am well over a year of doing practice every day. Woot!
4) One house project every month - Ha ha! Well, no. We got a new dehumidifier for the basement and that's about it. I'm really terrible at this goal.