Sunday, September 08, 2024

Blog Roll

The AC is On

A Girl in a Boy House

A Grace Full Life

Bibliomama

B, in the Great Funkk

Birchwood Pie Project

BioArtGal

Brighton Jotter

Busy Bee Suz

Craftalicious Me

Department of Nance

Gigi's Ramblings

Grateful Kae

Gretch Runs

Harry Times...All Jacked Up

Home here and there

The In Between is Mine

Just a Bunch of Silliness, Really

Just Regular Folks

Kim Has the Runs

knit read cats hockey

Life of a Doctor's Wife

Life Off Headset

Light and Momentary

Lisa's Yarns

Mark My Words

Marmelade Gypsy 

MG Doodle Studio

mimi smartypants

Mom of Children

My Commonplace Book

...no small feet

Not a Wasted Word

Not Necessarily in This Order

Optimistic Musings of a Pessimist

Our New Journey

PocoBrat

Pormanteau Suitcase

Rachel in Wales

Runners Fly

The Something Garden

The Spectacled Bean

SpinDyeKnit

Stephany Writes

Thinking About...

To Love and To Learn

Travel Spot

Wool + Home


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me on this list. I know many of these bloggers but not all. I lean into the idea that we find the right bloggers to befriend at the right time for us. I feel forever grateful to have met you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I found my way to your blog, too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including me Engie! Lots of new people for me to go visit; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you discover some new faves.

      Delete
  3. Aww, I love this! Thank you so much for including me! I have so many new blogs to read! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Maybe other people will start publishing their blog rolls and the Cool Bloggers community will just keep getting bigger!

      Delete
  4. If you're accepting bribes, I'd love to make the list, too. We have many friends in common. Not to mention a town. But no pressure, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including me, Engie! I'm so happy that I met you and I'm going to check out these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you're part of our little circle, friend.

      Delete
  6. Love this; so happy to be a part of the club. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Hopefully this list will continue to grow.

      Delete
  7. Yay, a proper blog list. I love it. Thanks for including me. I am so glad we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it all for you, friend!

      Delete