Friday, June 26, 2015

A Year of Support

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
Some of the most beautiful photos I took all year came from this prompt.  Look at that baby turtle! Check out the shallow focus on that wine glass!

I'm exhausted just thinking about all I did that day, but the pictures are wonderful: Doing It All
Pretty pictures of snow: Home for the Holidays
I wrote this when I was exhausted, but it takes me right back to that moment: Boondocks, Indiana
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment