Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Year of Laughter

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
I liked this prompt a lot. It really forced me to pay attention to whether or not I was finding pleasure in a given day and document my happiness. It was hard, at first, but towards the end of the year I realized that I laugh a lot and I laugh easily and that made me feel better about all the things that sometimes seem burdensome.

Faces were a theme: This Barn and This Face
I still love the Chicago city flag: Hot Diggity Dogs
This post represents my relationship with my in-laws in a way I didn't expect when I first started writing it: Because Cheetahs Sounds Like Cheaters
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment