Monday, June 08, 2015

A Year of Love

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
I write a lot about how thoughtful my husband is. I'm a lucky woman to be with such a great guy. And that's all the bragging all do about that.  Right now, he's looking at a list of the top ten most dangerous animals in North America and he's warning me about staying away from bison, grizzly bears, and mountain lions (did you know they can jump 40 feet?).  I even find that thoughtful - he's clearly worried about my safety.

The One I Wrote in Haiku: Actions, not Feelings
Multiple Examples of Tacky Holiday Decor: And Marriage and  One Thing at a Time
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment