Saturday, May 16, 2015

12.16 Beauty - Neighborhood Cow, Part III

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the sixteenth day of each month is "Beauty."
****************************
The bugs are back so that means I get to put on my headphones, listen to podcasts, and walk by myself every evening. Dr. BB does not do bugs and we live in a wetland area with the lakes and whatnot, so he'll pretty much refuse to walk with me until October.

So when I stop every thirty seconds to take pictures of things, there's no one there to judge me.
This is the last month of our photo project and I have to admit, I am heartily sick of these prompts. I'm finding it harder and harder to convince myself that it's important to take photos everyday because I see the same things every day. There are only so many picturesque things in Nowhere, Wisconsin, my friends.
Take, for instance, this cow. It's been pictured for this project in March, April, and now May. I'm pretty much in love with the creature. If the cow doesn't interest you, maybe you'll find it interesting that there was snow in the ground in March, in April it was dull and brown, and now there's actual grass for the cow to eat!
You have no idea how happy I'm going to be when I can just go for a walk without dragging our camera along with me.

But I'll also be kind of sad. I'll never have another time in my life nearly as well documented as these last twelve months. 
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment