Thursday, April 02, 2015

11.2 Animals - Neighborhood Cow Part II

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the second day of each month is "Animals."
****************************
I know that you probably are only now just recovered from the excitement of the previous neighborhood cow sighting, but the cow has made a repeat appearance.

The snow is gone, but the cow seems to be suspicious of the crazy lady with the camera still. I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to convince the cow that I'm cool and that it should come over the fence so I can pet its nose, but I think it's going to take some patience on my part. And probably a willingness to get arrested for trespassing.   
The boy is out of town for a couple of days and so I have taken to staying up late, eating lots of bread, and stalking the neighborhood animals. I bet he's really sad to be missing all of this.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment