Friday, April 10, 2015

11.10 Work - Travel Day

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the tenth day of each month is "Work."
****************************
I'm going to be spending this weekend holed up in an office in an undisclosed location, teaching teachers and hoping like hell that someone else will magically enter my body so my spirit can go somewhere else and watch a Gilmore Girls marathon. Unfortunately for me, that scenario is unlikely to hold out. 

My company has been delightful enough to put me up in a nice hotel in a great location, though, so I'm struggling to complain too much about the fact that I have to work while I'm here.
Tomorrow I promise something more exciting. Now, excuse me while I go do some work* before bed.
*Yes, it's probably the smallest hotel room in all of the city, but I'm really only going to be sleeping here.
****************************
 To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment