Monday, March 23, 2015

10.23 Writing - Comments

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-third day of each month is "Writing."
****************************
For the first day of Spring Break, I spent the morning and early afternoon hunched over the dining room table grading mid-term exams. I wrote things down that included:
  • This is all true, but it doesn't answer the question being asked about the Ladd article. 1/5
  • I think you have these concepts reversed in your head.  3/5
  • The question asks for specific examples. 4/5
I don't know. I can't imagine anyone is ever going to read any of those comments.
Meanwhile, the cat snuggled up in her cat tree after attempting to distract me from my grading by coming up to me and swatting my leg with her paw (claws retracted).  We played a rousing game of chase before she ended up passed out like a cat with no cares in the world.
It is my ambition to make Zeldakitty internet famous. She's really just as cute as Maru. (Okay, fine. Maru's squashy face does add an element of adorableness, but Zellybeans IS pretty darn special.)
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment