Thursday, February 12, 2015

9.12 Dream - A Cat's New Tree

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twelfth day of each month is "Dream."
****************************
I wish the humans would go away and leave me alone to nap.

I wish I could go outside and climb to the top of a real tree.

I wish that more freeze dried duck hearts would find their way into my food bowl.
I wish my people would sit entirely still when I curl up on their laps and stop moving and complaining about "legs falling asleep."

I wish the people would let me into that room with the big soft rectangle.

I wish that the people would stop covering up my favorite part of the carpet where I have purposefully created a little hole for myself to play with and make larger.

I wish every kitty were as happy as I am right now.
We bought her an Armarkat condo (the 78" model in ivory) and she pretty much loves it. We didn't have to coax her into using it or "teach" her how to use it like we did her previous scratching post (you can see it to the right in the above picture). I am not entirely sure why we didn't just buy this for her years ago.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment