Monday, June 22, 2015

A Year of Deadly Sins

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
In retrospect, I wish this prompt had just been "Gluttony" so that I could have posted photos of all the candy stores I went to. Maybe that will be an ongoing feature: NGS goes to a candy store and is amazed at its beauty and wonder.  I can only imagine how much all of you would love that.

Speaking of candy stores: Gluttony
As angry as I was about spending a small fortune getting them fixed repeatedly, I wear these shoes almost every day: Shoddy Craftsmanship
This is still happening every morning: Dishes
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment