Sunday, October 20, 2024

Cool Bloggers Walking Club 10/13 - 10/19

 We're all walking this month for Elisabeth's Cool Bloggers Walking Club. Join us!


Sunday, October 13
30-minute spooky morning walk with Hannah. It was so foggy!
24-minute coooooold walk with Hannah after I took her to get a bath at a local pet store. I wore my heated vest for the first time this season. 
11-minute walk with Hannah around the block before bed
Look at that fog! You can see the trees are sort of ghostly mountains. 


Monday, October 14
28-minute morning walk with Hannah
31-minute walk with Hannah after lunch
13-minute walk with Hannah before bed

I took a lot of glamour shots of Hannah by the river. This was the best one, I think.

Tuesday, October 15
30-minute morning walk with Hannah
13-minute walk with Hannah after work
13-minute walk with Hannah before bed

Wednesday, October 16
30-minute morning walk with Hannah
27-minute walk with Hannah before bed

So many walks in the dark these days!

Thursday, October 17
29-minute morning walk with Hannah
23-minute walk with Hannah before bed

She had to get a new LED collar because her pink one gave out after years of service. This new one can be red, green, or blue. We're trying red this week and will do other colors in upcoming weeks.

Friday, October 18
37-minute morning walk with Hannah
28-minute walk with Hannah before bed

There was a haunted hike at our local park on Friday and Saturday nights, so some of the decorations were left up on Saturday. Hannah was not impressed. 


Saturday, October 19
37-minute morning walk with Hannah - I had gotten my COVID booster on Friday after work and right after this walk I collapsed on the couch where I stayed all day with a fever and muscle aches, so Hannah was Dr. BB's charge for the rest of the day

*****************
Has anyone been to a haunted house/hike this year? Are you planning to? Have you had any creepy morning fog situations that seem to fit the spirit of the season?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we've had some creepy fog here! This time of year, fog always seemed spooky to me. Hannah definitely looks beautiful in that river shot! Nice job on all the walking, and hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling all better today. A reaction like that shows that your immune system is raring to go, so good for you!

    I've been enjoying my walks so much lately. I varied my route just a bit and the weather has been so perfect. (But I'm sure I never look a fetching as Hanna--pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete