Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Gifts for Everyone

Dr. BB (40ish; intellectual)
1. I got us matching union suits. I really did. I can't wait to see his face. I also got him two pairs of pajama pants because he recently ripped his.
2. A book on his wish list
3. A bracelet.  Last year he asked for a bracelet and I got him one, but it fell apart. I'm hoping this one is more durable.

Mom (mid-60s)
1. Ornament of her dog, who is possibly the cutest creature on the planet, a Pomeranian named Red
2. A UWW sweatshirt
3. A Kindle

Niece (5)
1. A set of personalized stationery

2. Stickers
3. Gel pens
4. Book - Pancho Rabbit and the Coyote - A pointed allegory about immigration. There are no free rides for Christmas, kids.


Nephew (10)
1. Sleeping bag 

2. Book - Draw 50 Animals
A cursory examination of this book makes me feel inferior because these drawings look quite challenging. His mom said he was into drawing, though, so we'll see.

SIL (30s; doctor; athletic)
1. Hat
2. Gloves

That's what she asked for. How boring.

Friend #1
1. A Friends mug (PIVOT)
 2. A "Hold My Drink I Gotta Pet This Dog" tshirt that was part of a fundraiser from the rescue where we got Hannah.
3. A journal

Friend #2
1. A Rocketbook - Are you familiar with these? It's a notebook, but you can upload whatever notes you make to the cloud. I think it's cool.
2. A journal

Student Helper & Doggie Daycare Worker
1. Aveda skin care gift set
2. Aveda lip saver - I'm obsessed with this product. I put it in my friend's boxes and my SIL's, too. I can't believe how amazing it's been this winter keeping my lips healthy.


My Father-in-Law and his girlfriend (late 60s/early 70s retirees)

1. John Le Carre George Smiley novels - I think my husband is a bit optimistic that his dad will read all these books, but what do I know?
 2. Elena Ferrante Neapolitan novels - My love for these books is legendary. I really, really hope she reads the or gifts them back to me. 


My sister and her husband got boring items off their wishlists.

And that's it for me. I'm done shopping. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment