Wednesday, June 03, 2015

A Year of Think

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it.During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
For most of the "Think" prompts, I detailed what was making me angsty at that moment (I have to write a brand new syllabus! I can't tell if having a hobby is a good thing or a bad thing! I think I'm abusing my cat by not allowing her to run free in her natural state!) and frankly, upon rereading them, I mostly want to tell myself to shut up.

My favorite of the writing for the prompt: Little Ones at Work
My favorite of the photos for the prompt: Nothing on the Calendar
Click to enlarge
****************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment