Friday, June 05, 2015

A Year of Fun

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it.During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
A reflection of my fun posts points me towards the fact that I really enjoy the mundane. I'm not a person who laughs at everything, but I do truly enjoy the small things.  But that sounds sappy, so I'm going to say that I think it's somewhat hilarious that writing utensils are in two of these photos since it's so rare to actually write things by hand these days!

Most Michigan-filled post: Michigan Pride
Brag-filled post about something not precisely brag worthy: Annual Easter Egg Hunt
****************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment