Sunday, May 31, 2015

12.31 Guilty Pleasures - Nugg

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirty-first day of each month is "Guilty Pleasures."
****************************
Sometimes, when I home alone in the evening, I will use a nugg face mask and it just feels so decadent like a spa treatment I shouldn't be able to afford.  They're a couple bucks each at Target and I usually pick up one or two on my bi-monthly trips to the big box store.

Normally I get the soothing face mask (below) because my skin is red, dry, and inflamed most of the time. But sometimes, especially in the winter, I get the hydrating mask because of the dryness of my skin. I have a t-zone, but mine is a t-zone of dryness, not oiliness.  The deep cleaning mask looks tempting, but I'm not sure if I've ever seen it at my Target. I'll look for it next time.

Anyway, the masks are easy to use (smear them on, wait a few minutes, clean them off) and they leave my skin feeling smooth, looking clear, and smelling delicious.  My biggest critique is that sometimes the packages are difficult to open, but that's really such a minor thing in the grand scheme of skin care that I almost feel it's silly to mention.
And now the writing part of this project is over! Thanks be.

Next month I'll provide a collage of the photos from each of the daily prompts, but I promise to keep any prose I feel necessary to add to a minimum.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment