Wednesday, May 13, 2015

12.13 Happy - Give Me The Food, Woman

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirteenth day of each month is "Happy."
****************************
This is what I deal with. Empty food bowl. Girl human taking my picture and laughing at my put out expression instead of filling my food bowl.  What kind of life is this for a full grown cat? I know how much to eat and this HUMAN dares to suggest that I need to WAIT until dinner time before she feeds me. She ignores my food needs.  To repay her, I will play with my food mat. And when she attempts to go to that room with the big soft rectangle tonight, I will sit right outside her CLOSED door and yell at her.
You know what would make me happy?  SOME FREAKING FOOD in my bowl.

Some cats are starving in Nowhere, Wisconsin. Send help.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment