Monday, April 13, 2015

11.13 Happy - Gumby

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirteenth day of each month is "Happy."
****************************
I slept in my own bed last night. Next to my husband. I heard nothing outside out of the usual sounds of my cat yowling.  No woo girls at a bachelorette party, no thump thumping in the room next to mine, no drunks screaming on the street outside my window.  That is truly what's making me happy.

Also, don't you think this weird disco ball yard art thing looks a lot like Gumby with his arms akimbo?  I stare at it in wonder every day. Please be my friend, people who own this shiny sculpture.
Also, my husband rented Guardians of the Galaxy (from Redbox) while I was gone this weekend and he thinks I will like it so we're going to WATCH A MOVIE tonight. I know, I know. I'm not really a movie watching kind of girl, but I've heard great things about this movie, so I'm going to be optimistic about it.  Chris Pratt in on for NGS tonight!!
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment