Thursday, March 19, 2015

10.18 Favorite Memories - The Pefect Scent

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the eighteenth day of each month is "Favorite Memories."
****************************
Next week is Spring Break!! Now, for most people that might conjure up images of beaches and wild, drunken orgies, but for me it's an exciting list filled with going to the DMV, deep cleaning our apartment, grading mid-terms, and reading several trashy romance novels while I sit on the couch.

Oh, and my husband is going to shave his beard.

I love my husband's beard, but he's not crazy about it during the summer, so he's going to shave it and I predict that he will grow it back next fall.

Enter the search for the right aftershave.
A search shows that I talk about how delicious my husband smells a lot, but  this is different. This is the search for the perfect AFTERSHAVE.  Apparently this is the stuff they use at his barber shop, so he ordered a sampler pack to try out and see which scent(s) I approve of.
When we got married, we had a second shooter who followed Dr. BB around while I was busy doing things like hair and makeup.  The photographer, a woman who clearly did not live with a man like Dr. BB, came up to me right after we had said our vows and said, "does he shave like that EVERY DAY?" and I laughed and laughed.  Yes, except for when he has a full beard and then it takes him EVEN LONGER.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment