Thursday, November 13, 2014

6.13 Happy - Cuiron is Back!

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirteenth day of each month is "Happy."
****************************
 Last month, Dr. BB forwarded me an email he had gotten in his inbox.  Here's a screen shot.

 OH MY GOD.

Here is the email exchange:
ME: OMG!!!! OMG!!! I just said that OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF DAVID* AND HE THINKS I'M CRAZY AND I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!  YOU NEED TO BUY SOME RIGHT NOW!!
Him: So expensive but worth it!!
Me: I would happily pay double. Don't tell the HL people that.

And, I know you're not going to believe this, but now Dr. BB has a bottle Helmut Lang Cuiron. Dr. BB has been sick for approximately two months (seriously, it was a cold, then it was a bout of gluten poisoning that left him sick for a few days and then another cold that turned into...laryngitis, maybe? he lost his voice and his throat was sore, and now he still sounds like he's purposefully lowering his voice, but he's feeling mostly better) and this morning he put this on AND so IT'S ON, bitches. My husband is feeling better.  Nothing could make me happier.
It's in our house!
*David is our resident manager. This happened the day of the non-stop beeping of the fire alarm. He was here attempting to fix it.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment