Monday, December 10, 2007

No, we don't always smooch

Last ones, I swear. But there are lots more and I am restraining myself.


Sometimes we take completely standard, look at the fall leaves pictures. Where we smile and make our parents happy.



Sometimes we jump over streams. And laugh while we do it because we think the photographer isn't looking at us.



Sometimes I give Biker Boy strange looks.

Our engagement pictures are pretty awesome. Our photographer is Barclay Horner and I used to just have a bit of a crush on him, but now I officially love him and want him to follow me around and find the perfect light to make me look good all the time. I'll write a real post, with real words, later. But for now I just want to glory in the wonder of our photographer.

And I swear, I won't post any more of these pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You guys look so happy! I wish Jas and I had thought to do engagement pictures. Those are gorgeous! Kudos to your excellent photographer!

    ReplyDelete