Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Salon Love for Ira!!

Yep. Salon's list of the sexiest men of 2007 included Mr. Ira Glass. I feel like it should be noted that I was on the Ira bandwagon long before the damn television show came out.

Ohhhh...I haven't talked about the television show. Biker Boy downloaded all six episodes of the first season and it took us like two months to watch them because everytime we'd watch one act, we'd be so sad and depressed we wouldn't want to watch anymore. I don't like the television and I wish it would go away and Ira would concentrate on making my radio show again.

*As I am typing this, BB is listening to something online about a Fender guitar reissue. All tube circuitry on an eyelet board, natural tube compression, a natural GSP 40...WTF? Someone explain boys to me...please!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/13/2007

    You must have been away from School of Life the day they went over The First Thing About Boys: They Love Their Toys. Know this and you will understand much about them.

    Over time, you may come to realize that this phenomenon can be a good thing--like when BB reviews the specs for lawnmowers, strollers (?), and snow-throwers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Neurotic Grad Student,

    Just want you to know that I donated $20 to the TAL podcast. THAT's what kind of fan, I am.

    Sincerely,

    Sherman

    ReplyDelete