Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Year of the Great Outdoors

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
Bestest Friend didn't like this prompt any more than she liked "Sky," but I loved it. I mean, things were touch and go in December through March when it was grey and miserable outside, but overall these are beautiful photos.

Sometimes I Travel: Cacti, Pure Michigan, and Out and About
Sometimes There Are Animals in the Great Outdoors: Neighborhood Cow and Scaredy Cat

*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment