It was another rough month for me over here, but I will be accountable. There was Labor Day and a conference in Philly and...80% just didn't happen.
****************
Tuesday, September 1
45-minute body blast class at the community center after work - It was like a million degrees and 95% humidity. I did not ration my water correctly. LOL
45-minute body blast class at the community center after work - It was like a million degrees and 95% humidity. I did not ration my water correctly. LOL
Wednesday, September 2
9 minutes of a 15 minute stretch class - I had to start late because a meeting ran over.
45-minute yoga class at the community center after work
Thursday, September 3
30-minute yoga video at the student union during lunchtime
Friday, September 4 - Monday, September 7
Labor Day - There was a lot of activity, but no formal workouts
Tuesday, September 8
30-minute no repeat full body supersets - When you don't lift for a week, your body is stupid. I AM INVINCIBLE. (I may not be able to lift my arms tomorrow.)
Wednesday, September 9
15-minute stretch class at lunchtime*
20-minute no repeat strength and conditioning workout
10-minute low impact cardio
Thursday, September 10
60-minute Zumba class after work - SO MUCH FUN. I pay the price because my leg will hurt tomorrow, but YOLO.
Friday, September 11
15-minute stretch class at lunchtime
Saturday, September 12
30-minute new moon yoga - Look, sometimes your balance and flexibility are terrible, especially when you haven't done yoga in more than a week.
Sunday, September 13
30 minute total body and abs
30 minute total body and abs
Monday, September 14
30-minute yoga video at the student union during lunchtime
Tuesday, September 15
45-minute Body Blast class at the community center after work
Wednesday, September 16
15-minute stretch class at lunchtime
10-minute Japanese walking - possibly the most boring video on the internet
20-minute functional full body and core workout - I used 7.5 pounds for everything except deadbugs when I switched to 5 pounds.
Thursday, September 17
30-minute yoga video at the student union during lunchtime
Friday, September 18
30-minute balance exercises - I really like this video for this purpose. I don't have time to workout tonight after work, so this was what I could do unobtrusively in my office at lunchtime.
Saturday, September 19 - Sunday, September 20
Days off
Monday, September 21
37-minute morning yoga flow
![]() |
| Hotel room yoga. |
Tuesday, September 22
30-minute bedtime yoga - It really did feel good after sitting in a conference all day and then walking and walking.
Wednesday, September 23
Day off
Thursday, September 24
30-minute yoga video at the student union during lunchtime
Friday, September 25
15-minute stretch class at lunchtime
Saturday, September 26
Day off
Sunday, September 27
45-minute yardwork - pulling, dragging, wanting to cry
Monday, September 28
30-minute yoga video at the student union during lunchtime
Tuesday, September 29
30-minute bodyweight bootcamp - Sheesh. It had been quite some time.
Wednesday, September 30
30-minute full body somatic yoga
****************
Totals: 20/30 (66.7%) days of 30 minutes or more
Yoga: 11 days
Strength/cardio: 9 days
Short stretch classes at lunchtime: 4.5
****************
*Our local healthcare organization does free stretch classes virtually three times a week. Sign up here! It's free. It's fun. We regularly talk about candy and what's for lunch. It's a delightful break in the middle of the day. You do not have to have your camera on. She has the classes out there for the rest of the year, so you'd only have to register ONCE.
****************
How are your fitness goals going as we head into the final quarter of the year?

As usual, you are killing it Engie! My fitness goal is to comply with Elisabeth's walking challenge this month. It is Day 2 and I don't know how I am going to manage today (my day is going to be full of driving and sitting in a hospital waiting room) but I am going to try!
ReplyDelete