Tuesday, February 08, 2022

January 2022 Accountability Buddy



Saturday, January 1
35 minute resistance bands and cardio workout. I'm quite sweaty. Ha!

Sunday, January 2
15 minute circuit workout and 15 minute crunchless core workout. My bad leg is acting up today, so I tried to take it easy.

Monday, January 3
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.  
Two Yoga with Adriene videos totaling 40 minutes.

Tuesday, January 4
30 minute tabata class. 

Wednesday, January 5
No workout. I'm having some back/neck issues, so I thought I should give it a rest.

Thursday, January 6
30 minute yoga video to deal with back pain. 

Friday, January 7
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
60 minute restorative yoga video (trying to be mindful of my neck/back issues).

Saturday, January 8
35 minute restorative yoga video (still keeping my back in mind)

Sunday, January 9
30 minute Fitness Blender cardio video and 20 minute yoga video focused on the back.

Monday, January 10
60 minute yoga class at the local community center. (NOTE: Walking home from yoga when it's zero degrees out in yoga pants is not recommended, even if you're wearing good boots and a coat.)

Tuesday, January 11
35 minute tabata video. I'm sweaty and my back hurts. LOL.

Wednesday, January 12
30 minute full-body strength workout with weights. 

Thursday, January 13
30 minute Yoga with Adriene video. It's possible the last two days were not awesome for my back. Ha.

Friday, January 14
No workout because I scheduled my life badly.

Saturday, January 15
30 minute Yoga with Adriene after a very bad night of sleeping with back pain.

Sunday, January 16
30 minute Yoga with Adriene. Still babying my back a little bit. 

Monday, January 17
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
30 minute cardio video from Fitness Blender, followed by 15 minute Yoga with Adriene video to give my back a fighting chance.

Tuesday, January 18
No workout because I don't know how to schedule my life.

Wednesday, January 19
PT for my back in the morning.
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
30 minutes glutes & abs class, followed by 30 minute body blast class.

Thursday, January 20
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
30 minute Yoga with Adriene video.
PT exercises.

Friday, January 21
30 minute cardio video.
PT exercises.

Saturday, January 22
2 Yoga with Adriene videos that total about 45 minutes.
PT exercises.
Hannah the Dog came to do some yoga with me! This was pretty exciting because she's been feeling so badly, but she came and hung out (and drooled) on my mat.

Sunday, January 23
30 minute strength training. (I wouldn't recommend this video. There's too much motion with weights and I feel like it would be easy to get hurt doing it.)
PT exercises. 

Monday, January 24
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
60 minute yoga class at the community center.
PT exercises.

Tuesday, January 25
PT this morning.
30 minute tabata class focused on core.

Wednesday, January 26
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
30 minute abs & glutes class.
30 minute body blast class.

Thursday, January 27
No workout today because I gave myself the day off.

Friday, January 28
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
PT exercises and 30 minutes Yoga With Adriene video.

Saturday, January 29
PT exercises and 30 minute full body HIIT video.

Sunday, January 30
Good old 30 minute Fitness Blender cardio. I had a rough night last night with my back (which I'm chalking up to I'm not ready for HIIT) and decided to just go to an old standard.
PT exercises.

Monday, January 31
15 minute stretch class at lunchtime.
60 minute yoga class at the community center. The class had a sub which wasn't ideal because I love the regular teacher, but there you have it.

Totals:
27/31 days of formal workouts of 30 minutes or more
13 yoga workouts
13 strength/cardio workouts
9 short lunchtime stretch classes

This is a bit more yoga than I would normally do, but I was trying not to aggravate my back, so I'm going to give myself some slack for that. Bring it on, February!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy month! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job.
    I walk and that is currently all...but this makes me so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tired just reading this. It does tend to cause me to arch my eyebrows, which is probably the best exercise that i will get today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great getting in your workouts, but it sounds like a rough month because of your back. Is it getting better? Is PT helping? I hope so- back pain is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the combo of time and PT is helping. Hopefully it will be back up to 100% in another month or so!

      Delete
  5. Nice variety! Great job!

    ReplyDelete