Friday, June 21, 2019

2019 CSA Week #2

This week brings us:
Baby bok choy
Garlic scapes
Radishes (x2 bunches!)
Spinach
Garlic scapes
Salad greens
Eggs

We actually were also supposed to get frisee (a small bitter green), but I subbed it out (that's allowed in this CSA) for another bunch of radishes.

I did okay with the produce last week. I ate the turnips and radishes no problem. We still have a lot of greens and I think I'm going to need to deal with that soon.

Meanwhile, on to this week.

I don't know, honestly.  I'll make the baby bok choy by sauteing it with an onion and some balsamic vinegar and hoping for the best. The scapes are amazing and I'll use them in everything I think I can get away with, including sauteing some of those radish greens and spinach. Fingers crossed we don't fall too far behind in week two.

No comments:

Post a Comment