Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Year of Favorite Memories

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
I'm am not a nostalgic person except for places. I really learn to love places and can't let go. So I was surprised at how many of these posts I enjoyed rereading again.

Baby kitty (!): Little Zelda
A rare moment of silliness from my husband: Shark Selfie
I like the writing on this one: 7-Eleven
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the writing on the 7-Eleven one is really good. I immediately remembered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete