Tuesday, May 26, 2015

12.26 Support - From Far Away

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will  post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-sixth day of each month is "Support."
****************************
Some of my friends and acquaintances are going through some rough times right now - health issues, hard decisions about family pets, and relationship woes.

I've taken to sending them pictures of adorable animals I see.

Like this baby turtle wandering on my walking path. I have no idea how that turtle knew it was heading toward water, but it was heading in the right direction, so I just took a photo and left it alone.
Or these geese.  They may be jerks, but they're picturesque if you ignore their honking, hissing, and defecating.
Or my cat.  She was so annoyed with me this morning when I took this photo that I laughed and laughed for like five minutes. Everyone likes a picture of a grumpy cat texted to them, don't they?
I don't always know what to say or how to say it, but I hope my friends know that they are in my thoughts when they get these silly things.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment