Sunday, May 24, 2015

12.24 Pain - Thunderclouds

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-fourth day of each month is "Pain."
****************************
Anniversary #7.

I force Dr. BB to pull out the tripod and take our photograph somewhere on our anniversary every year. Last year we actually just took a selfie together and I was grumpy about that for a long time, so when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was remind him that we needed to take a picture.

And then we looked outside and noticed it was pouring rain.

Here's the deal. We don't have indoors activities that we do together. We hike, take walks, go for bike rides, and other assorted activities that take place outside. Where it was pouring rain.

I watched the radar like a hawk and when there was a tiny break in the green, I put on lip gloss, grabbed the camera and umbrella, and marched my husband out to the backyard to take this.
And as soon as we heard the shutter click on this, the sky opened and we were drenched by the time we got back inside.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment