Friday, April 09, 2010

My New Digs

Look! I have pretty new digs. I decided that the retina searing blue of my template was painful for everyone to look at. Sheila over at Blog Designs by Sheila very nicely and patiently helped me out with revision after revision on what it should look like. If you're reading in a reader, click through. It's pretty!!!

I'll be making a few organizational and cosmetic changes here and there throughout the weekend and I'm super excited that everything looks exactly how I want it to look!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It looks great! I feel like a total schmuck for not helping you those thousand months ago when I said I would (I suck! I'm sorry!) but I'm totally glad you found someone un-schmucky that made it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete