Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time of Transition

We put in an application on a place. Our application has been accepted (after much nail-biting on my part). So we'll be moving in a couple of weeks. I really just need some reassurance that the commingling of stuff from two adults who have lived on their own for a decade each can be done with a minimum of fuss and head butting.

My hair is now shorter and lighter than it was two and a half hours ago. It looks much better and I no longer look like a real-life version of Daria.

I went to visit Dexter, Moosey Fate's new puppy. And, ummm, you know, see the new house. The new house if freaking gorgeous. And the puppy!! The puppy!! He's smooshy and white and little and I just want to eat him up. He likes to cuddle with boobs and he took a little nap on my lap and argh!! The cuteness!! I can't describe the cuteness. It's indescribable. I want a puppy to go with my new hair. I think accessories should be purchased very close to one another.

Biker Boy bought a new guitar.

I'm going to Cleveland this weekend to visit my best friend, who is due to give birth soon. And I will give her all the presents I have been hoarding for the last six months. Seriously. As soon as I found out she was pregnant, I made a trip to Baby Gap. And Baby Gap and I are now close shopping buddies. Anyway, so this weekend I'll be in Cleveland.

Other big events this month: moving, new Harry Potter movie, new Harry Potter book (the last one!! eeeee!!!), wedding in Iowa, and somehow still doing my job and not going absolutely insane. I am hoping my new haircut will keep my brains from exploding.

No comments:

Post a Comment