Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What was I thinking?

Aquafina Splash (Grape)
Pop-tarts (cinnamon)
Frosted Mini Wheat
Wheat Thins
Multigrain bread
Koepsell microwave popcorn
Silk soy milk
Nut Thins
Annie's Roasted Red Pepper salad dressing
Good 'n' Plenty
Feta cheese
Bananas
Green grapes
Strawberries
String cheese (mozzarella)
Tropicana orange juice
Cottage cheese

This is what I got at the grocery store tonight. Try not to think about what actual meals I can make with these ingredients. Salad dressing...where's the salad? Wheat Thins...where's the cheese for the crackers (cheese and crackers count as a meal, no matter what you people with meat in your diets seem to think). Bread...what am I putting on the bread? It's a very good thing I'm only responsible for feeding myself. (Strawberries? Who buys strawberries in February?)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/04/2007

    This should also go on that shopping list. Who needs meals when snacks will do so nicely?hr

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you're a lola granola! i've been buying strawberries too... their weirdly on sale at the moment.

    ReplyDelete