This week brings us:
Dragon's tongue beans
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, and tomatoes will be eaten raw in lunches.
- Zucchini will be grilled.
- I will make iced tea with the papalo.
- We tried to grill the fennel a few weeks ago, but it wasn't very good. We'll probably roast it this time.
- The beans might be a side for dinner or I might eat them raw for snacks.
- We still have onions from last week, so I don't know what we're going to with them. My guess is that we'll give them away.
- We've never had tomatillos before, so I'm not sure what the plan is for them. I'll taste test them when I get home and figure it out from there.
- Lettuce is still Dr. BB's problem. He mostly uses it in sandwiches.