Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Year of Media

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
I tried to write about different types of media for this prompt - tv, podcasts, music, newspapers, magazines, books, paintings - but eventually I just started writing my thoughts on things in the news.  If I could redo this, I'm not sure exactly what I would do differently, but I'd try to keep it more consistent, I think.

I have some new podcast recommendations, but I still stand by these recs, too: Podcasts
It was The Year of Garth Brooks: Concert Going
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment