Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Year of Cooking

Bestest Friend and I just finished a project.  Each day of the month we posted a picture on a pre-determined theme and wrote a little something about it. During the month of June, I'll post a collage of all my photos from the past year.
********************************
I'm actually quite pleased with this collage. It makes it look like I eat healthy foods and play silly games. Or maybe that I'm a twee hipster-wannabe.  Whatever. I guess I can't deny either interpretation.

This iced tea was amazing and I can't wait to make it again soon: Papalo Iced Tea
We still make variations on this recipe at least once a week: Frittata
This recipe turned out like crap and neither of us would eat it, but at least we have a new bowl: An Expensive Meal
*******************************
To see Bestest Friend's collages, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment