Wednesday, May 06, 2015

12.6 Sky - Turned On!

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the sixth day of each month is "Sky."
****************************
The city turned on the fountain!  Woot!  The city has not really begun mowing yet, so you'll notice there's a bit of a dandelion theme going on this week, but all of the fountains (or, rather, the two I am familiar with) have been turned on.  There apparently is some consensus that it will not again freeze at night.

Because of this, I have kicked all of our houseplants onto the balcony. 
Traditionally, this is the time of year when I would be wheezing and complaining about red, itchy eyes like I was in some Visine commercial, but thanks to my cat-hating nurse practitioner ("you probably shouldn't have any indoor pets"), I now use Flonase in addition to OTC allergy pills, so I am IMMUNE to allergens.  I don't even care that the guy across the way is mowing his lawn right now and all the windows are open. Suck it pollen. I win.

And the fountains are on.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment