Sunday, May 03, 2015

12.3 Think - Nothing on the Calendar

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the third day of each month is "Think."
****************************
Today the calendar was empty. Sure, there were chores to be done - laundry to wash, floors to scrub, papers to grade, and a cat to cuddle - but there were no classes, students, appointments, or other nonsense on the calendar.

I think a leisurely walk on a Sunday morning while listening to Sawbones is happy making.

I think repotting plants in a light spring rain is the best time to do it.
I think rewatching The Avengers with my husband, curled next to him on the couch, is a treat I shouldn't get used to since soon it's going to be too hot to touch him.

I think kitty cuddles are better than doggie cuddles because a dog will cuddle with anyone, but a cat is more selective.

I think that when you put transfer money into your savings account and finally hit that goal you've been reaching for, a bit of squealing and dancing, even though you are alone in your office, is totally okay.

I think orange is usually the correct answer.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment