Tuesday, April 21, 2015

11.21 Laughter - Nightmare

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-first day of each month is "Laughter."
***************************
Apparently my department chair didn't pay attention to the weather forecast and she came to school in a long-sleeve dress shirt and pants. I, in contrast, wore a coat, scarf, hat, and mittens. As we were walking to class this morning, I giggled at the picture we must have made.

I take a walk between my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and today I went down a different road than I normally do and I found the following scene.
Since it is nearly six months after Halloween and four months after Christmas, I say this house should just let keep it up.  This is a No Judgement Zone, after all. (Actually I was nearly bent over because I was laughing so hard.)
Also, Dr. BB got a new guitar and Big Z was so excited for him to open the case (she loves it when he plays) that she was LITERALLY on the edge of her seat.  (I laughed a lot about this, too.)

And then we watched an episode of Gilmore Girls and I sang the theme song to Dr. BB and he pretended to be annoyed with me and I laughed and laughed.
***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.   

1 comment:

  1. Those decorations are from The Nightmare Before Christmas, so even though it violates my holiday-time-decoration-mandate, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete