Friday, February 13, 2015

9.13 Happy - 10,000 Lakes

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the thirteenth day of each month is "Happy."
****************************
We're in Minnesota!!!

We met my brother- and sister-in-law and my five-year old nephew here and we're staying at a hotel with a water park that's right by the Mall of America. Today we did the water park and tomorrow we're going to get our shop and roller coaster on.

Along the way we were in the car for five hours and the sound system worked for a solid four hours of that, so I think it's a sign that it's going to be a fabulous weekend.
I'll keep you updated on whether or not anyone sleeps in the bunk beds in our hotel room.  Maybe my sister-in-law when her men won't stop snoring!
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment