Saturday, January 03, 2015

8.3 Think - Random Saturday

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the third day of each month is "Think."
****************************
I think white privilege exists. I think people who deny white privilege exists are very lucky that they've never had an opportunity to experience empathy in their lives.

I think that matching the "Bangkok" card to the "Explosive" card during a rousing game of Apples to Apples was the most perfect pairing I've ever seen.  *BANG*

I think the cat I'm holding below is the most tolerant of felines. His name is Mouse and he lets small children manhandle him without protest and then he passes along the bullying by sneak attacking his older cat siblings. I'm more than half in love with him.
His name is Mouse. He's appeared here before.
I think that twelve hours in two days in the car with your spouse in a car in which the media connection only works about half the time is many hours too many.

I think that life is sometimes hard, but friends, pets, and trashy romance novels make it so much better.

I think that Jay knows exactly what happened to Hae.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment