Tuesday, December 16, 2014

7.16 Beauty - Reasons to Major in Business

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the sixteenth day of each month is "Beauty."
****************************
I went to the business school because we had taken ornaments off this tree.  Each ornament had the name of a child, his or her age, and a gift request.  We took a 12-year old boy, 12-year old girl, and an ornament sadly labeled "necessities," which we learned was code for socks, hats, and mittens. So I gathered up a giant box of things I ordered off of Amazon (our 12-year old boy is going to be the most popular 12-year old boy ever) and took it to the drop off location which was in the business school.
The business school is full of delightful art, lovely wide open spaces, and there's a giant coffee shop where students sprawl out.  The building where my office is has been recently renovated and it's nice, but the closest thing it has to fine art is the snowman.  I was almost embarrassed when someone turned the corner and I was taking pictures, but not really. If your building is like an art museum, folks are going to gawk!
Today's Christmas song is This Love by Taylor Swift. No, I don't really care that it's not a holiday song at all. 1989 is on repeat at my house and you can't stop me from loving it.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment