Friday, December 05, 2014

7.5 Fun - Sometimes In Short Supply

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the fifth day of each month is "Fun."
****************************
When Dr. BB woke up this morning, he went right back to bed after sending out some emails cancelling his classes for the day.  So that's how it was.

I have been busy running around attempting to get him everything he needs, in terms of Gatorade AND work-related materials, get my own work-related issues resolved, and Lysol every single thing the boy has touched in the last 24 hours.  At some point while I was racing around trying to find the person collecting money for our maintenance worker's holiday card, I saw this snowman, and it reminded me that this time of year is supposed to be awesome and magical and not rushing and stressing.  I laughed at it and slowed my roll. 

So, of course, today's Christmas song is Frosty the Snowman.   There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found for when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around!
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment