Monday, November 03, 2014

6.3 Think - Someday

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the third day of each month is "Think."
****************************
When I grow up, no one will tell me what to eat or what to wear. When I finish high school, I can go anywhere I want to go to college. When I finish college, I will be able to do what I want when I want. When I finish grad school, I will know so much more and be so much better. When we move to Wisconsin, it will be so much better than here.  Someday will always be better, I always think.

But sometimes it’s important to sit back and realize that what you have right is great.

I have this tea in my office at school and every afternoon when I beg Dr. BB to make me some tea (he has an electric kettle in his office – I do not), I get to giggle at the box.


I taught a couple of kids about cow tipping this weekend and saw a 5-year old boy’s eyes light up at the reference to tractor tipping in the movie Cars. 
 I have a cute kitty who cuddles on my lap now that the evenings are cooler.

Today is looking pretty good. Someday will have to wait.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment