Thursday, October 02, 2014

5.2 Animals

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the second day of each month is "Animals."
****************************
The only dry cleaning place in our town has a window display that looks like this.
And this.
I have never taken my clothes to this business, as you can imagine.

I can’t deal with stuffed dead animals when I’m going to the post office with my husband first thing in the morning, but that’s what I had to do this morning my friends.  Look at dead animals. 
On the bright side, look at our lovely autumn colors. Fall has come on quickly and I’m pretty sure all the leaves are going to have fallen off all the trees by the time we have one good frost to kill of the insects that swarm around us when we try to go for hikes.   

Yes, I took all these pictures in the twenty seconds it took Dr. BB to run into the post office to buy bubble wrap. No one is surprised that he’s selling the Stratocaster, are they?
  ****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

1 comment:

  1. I have a phobia of taxidermy. If I'm around it, i start to have anxiety issues.

    ReplyDelete