Thursday, September 11, 2014

4.11 The Great Outdoors - CZY COUP

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the eleventh day of each month is "The Great Outdoors."
****************************
It was so much easier to get photos outdoors during the summer, when it was warmer and I had more flexible hours when the sun was out.  Today I'm scrambling around and while I was tempted to just take a picture of a stream of college students going into a building while I was going to teach, I actually took the camera with me when I went to pick up the CSA basket, instead.
Here's what you need to know. We've had a sudden cold streak. The sky is overcast and makes me feel miserable. I feel kind of sick to my stomach and I have to clean these vegetables, make dinner, get to Madison to teach a class, and then drive home. While none of these things is awful (I love feeding my husband, I love teaching, I love tolerate driving!), I'm feeling a bit beat up right now.
But the good news is that tomorrow I'm going to pick up one of my best friends from the airport and on Saturday night WE'RE GOING TO A GARTH BROOKS CONCERT.  Yes, that was worth yelling about. Also, someone was nice on Facebook.
V said I was right on Facebook today and it blew me away.  It's so rare that someone listens to an argument and acknowledges that they actually changed their mind.  It was an impressive display of maturity.

This day  is turning around.
****************************
 To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment