So I'm going to be out of town for most of this week, which leaves me with relatively limited control of what's going to happen with this basket. Here's the tentative plan.
- I will make a slaw (I described it here) with the cabbage and some of the kohlrabi and garlic scapes.
- I will eat the rest of the kohlrabi, radishes, and turnips raw. If I don't finish them before I leave for my trip, I will take them with me.
- I'm going to use the papalo to make some iced tea.
- The lettuce is all Dr. BB. I ate salads last week with the bounty of lettuce, so I'm out this week.
- Dr. BB likes to grill the zucchini for dinner sides. He'll probably do that while I'm out of town. If there's any left when I get home, I'll make some zucchini bread.
- As for the scallions and garlic scapes, we'll just keep chipping away at them. Using these aliums is quite tough for us, but we'll do our best!