Summer squash (2 giant zucchinis, 4 patty pan)
Eggplant (3 medium sized)
Sweet onions (3)
Garlic (2 bulbs)
Green Italian peppers (2)
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, and peppers will be eaten raw as part of my lunches.
- I'm going to make baba ganoush with the eggplant. I use an easy recipe from The Joy of Cooking. It requires basic ingredients that every one should have in their pantries and tahini (which I only use for baba ganoush). I'll use some of the parsley as seasoning for this.
- We still have zucchini from last week, so I'm going to make more zucchini bread (this recipe with fewer chocolate chips), but I'm going to make mini loaves so I can give them away.
- We're grilling chicken breasts for dinner tonight, so I'm going to use most of the lettuce in a chicken salad.
- Kale. Hmmmm...sauteed for lunch sometime, maybe?
- Too much garlic and onion. No idea what to do with that nonsense.