Summer squash (some more zucchini and pattypan)
- The radish bulbs and cucumbers will be eaten raw.
- The rainbow chard will be used in a frittata with feta and olives.
- The green beans have become a staple of Dr. BB's lunches.
- The lettuce is up to Dr. BB, although I have a bit of a hankering for some Caesar salad, so I might help him out at one point.
- I'm going to use the basil from this week and last and make some pesto.
- We've been frying zucchini with dinners every night and we'll keep doing that to try to get through the squash. We might also have some squash risotto, although standing over a hot stove stirring risotto sounds tedious right now.
- I have no idea what we're going to do with the dill or the garlic.
And that's all that is all in this week's installment of I Don't Know How to Use Herbs and Spices.