Friday, May 22, 2015

12.22 Seven Deadly Sins (Sloth) - Lazing

Bestest Friend and I are embarking on a new blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-second day of each month is "Seven Deadly Sins."
***************************
I dropped Dr. BB off at school because he had some annoying end of the year crap to do and then I walked over to the coffee shop where I was meeting a woman who was going to give me some extra work to do over the summer.  But I was about half an hour early for my meeting and instead of going for a walk or finding a park and doing lunges and squats or SOMETHING active, I sat on the steps by the lake and watched this goose family circle round and round and round the lake.

The parents seemed to distrust me, sending me squawks and hisses the first couple of times they passed my way, giving me a wide berth, and sending daggers my way with their best goose glares, but after a couple of laps, they just ignored me.
And that's all there is.  Dirty looks from geese and an exceptionally prolific algae bloom.  Let's get this weekend started.
***************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit To Quit.    

No comments:

Post a Comment